FAQ

ORDER

·     Cancellation: For order cancellation, you need to message us within 24 hours. In the event that your order is already processed, there will be a 15% cancellation fee. Please make sure all details are correct before placing the order.

·     Wrong Address:  Send us an email within 24 hours for address correction so we can make the adjustments on our end ASAP. For shipped order, we can no longer update them as it is already on its way. We are not responsible for re-send to any incomplete or wrong address information given by customer.

·     Wrong Item Placed on Order:  Send us an email at kenneth@arrowmodelbuild.com within 24 hours and include your order number on the subject email.

·     Wrong Order Received:  In case of wrong item shipped to you, simply send us a photo of the product, and email us at kenneth@arrowmodelbuild.com together with your order number.

 

PAYMENT

·     I have an error processing my check out. Screen shot the error and send your concern via email so we can help you. Clear caching also helps to checkout properly.

·     What kind of payment methods do you accept?  You can pay by major credit cards such as VISA and MasterCard. We also accept Western Union and International bank transfer.

 

PAYMENT OPTIONS

·      FULL PAYMENT

o   Full payment will be done once you submit and check out your order.

·      PARTIAL PAYMENT

o   30% down payment upon order check out. The rest of the 70% payment will be settled after the model kit has been finished. Once fully paid, we will ship the product as soon as possible.


SHIPPING

·      Do you ship worldwide? Yes. Please check this list of countries we ship as reference.

·      Tracking Links Not Working. Please allow at least 3-7 business days for the tracking number to appear on tracking website https://www.17track.net/en

·      Will I receive my tracking code? Yes, Once the product is shipped, we provide after ship tracking. What this means is that you will receive a notification each time the parcel is moved from one point to     another, such as from being sent out, to arrival at terminal, to final delivery - this way you will know exactly where your parcel is at any given point.

 

Is your concern not found here? Please feel free to send us an email to kenneth@arrowmodelbuild.com or send us a WhatsApp message here (852) 9620-0458